Super Bob Super Bob

Pigs

I never realised you released this you wanker!
Why you never say anything? WHY?
I never saw the bunny bit. Nice nose animation, nice blur-streak effect aswell.
But Super Bob sucks as a name. You shoulda called it "Galacto Pig" or "Oink Log ges ReedO-ARCTive!!!"

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

Amazing

I'm a big XTC fan and I was reading your dad's Wikipedia article, where it mentions this cartoon.
I was pretty blown away, I was expecting something amateurish.

You have a very talented family!
Nice one.

Koyaanisqatsi Koyaanisqatsi

Sorry

Randomly i typed koyaanisqatsi into newgrounds cos im wonderin abt makin a flash about it too :P
Anyway, sorry mate, didnt like the flash, doesn't live up to the title. I saw the effort and what you were tryin to achieve, but the drawings were just bad. Sorry! i also think the audio from the movie itself as opposed to the cleaner version you used in the flash is much better. Gives it more feel.
I don't even kno why im writin this review :) Guess its cos i can relate you. I made a flash that was understated and mysterious and in my oppinion a gud work of art... but did anyone like it? no... check it out if you want, type "Fitter_Happier" into the search thingy :)...
Its almost pointless to try and do serious stuff with flash and submit it for newgrounds... You'll only reach about 10% opf the audience. Although thats also the greatness of it..
Sorry for such along reply, lol, what am i typin :)

Bye!

bkdude responds:

meh. i know my art is crap :-[) i dont care though... i have a pen and tablet and it makes my drawling slightly better then using my trackball mouse but it isnt much better... oh well :-)

A Rock Story A Rock Story

Fun

We sponsored this game a few months ago and I'm glad to see it has finally been released.
This is a fun & cute spot the diff game.
A satisfying way to spend 15 minutes of your time in your rock-less cute-less sorrow-ridden lives.

Laser Ruse Laser Ruse

This game is NOT stolen!!!

This game is not stolen.
It was created by Tom, Brandon and a third member who did the original coding.
It was put it up on FGL and we sponsored it.
The original programmer then dropped out, so we (GP Studios) did the additional programming work ourselves and made some improvements.
As you can see, everyone's names are in the credits, and Tom is the one who has uploaded it.

DO NOT make stolen accusations in reviews, if you don't provide sufficient evidence.

Spewer Spewer

Brilliant!

Certainly the best flash puzzle game I've ever played, along with the most impressive liquid physics I've ever seen in a flash game.
10/10

Crack That Beat Crack That Beat

Offer

Hi, I sent you a private message a few days ago regarding a game of mine that I am close to finishing that needs music.
All the details are in the PM.

Thanks, hope you see this message soon,

Tom@GPStudios.com

Finding Faith Finding Faith

wow

This is pretty cool :D
I don't go on audio portal much, but this stuff is pretty amazing :)
You're gifted yet sorely under-rated.

V. good, I'm listening to all your stuff now :)

Endless Dream Endless Dream

Great Music for Bunny Invasion 2 :)

Hi, I already PMed a while ago, but just to let you know this music is in a new game of mine called Bunny Invasion 2.
It's v popular.
I hope you play it and like what I've done to the music :)

please reply!