Super Bob Super Bob

Pigs

I never realised you released this you wanker!
Why you never say anything? WHY?
I never saw the bunny bit. Nice nose animation, nice blur-streak effect aswell.
But Super Bob sucks as a name. You shoulda called it "Galacto Pig" or "Oink Log ges ReedO-ARCTive!!!"

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

Amazing

I'm a big XTC fan and I was reading your dad's Wikipedia article, where it mentions this cartoon.
I was pretty blown away, I was expecting something amateurish.

You have a very talented family!
Nice one.

Koyaanisqatsi Koyaanisqatsi

Sorry

Randomly i typed koyaanisqatsi into newgrounds cos im wonderin abt makin a flash about it too :P
Anyway, sorry mate, didnt like the flash, doesn't live up to the title. I saw the effort and what you were tryin to achieve, but the drawings were just bad. Sorry! i also think the audio from the movie itself as opposed to the cleaner version you used in the flash is much better. Gives it more feel.
I don't even kno why im writin this review :) Guess its cos i can relate you. I made a flash that was understated and mysterious and in my oppinion a gud work of art... but did anyone like it? no... check it out if you want, type "Fitter_Happier" into the search thingy :)...
Its almost pointless to try and do serious stuff with flash and submit it for newgrounds... You'll only reach about 10% opf the audience. Although thats also the greatness of it..
Sorry for such along reply, lol, what am i typin :)

Bye!

bkdude responds:

meh. i know my art is crap :-[) i dont care though... i have a pen and tablet and it makes my drawling slightly better then using my trackball mouse but it isnt much better... oh well :-)

Poor Mister Piggy Poor Mister Piggy

cool! :D

n1, this movie is great!
The humour is gr8, and the animation itself is smooth.
Keep makin' more - they rock!